Syrian Christian Names

  • georgy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2013
      Friends,

      An interesting and informative list of Syrian Christian names is available as a database file in the ICON group home page on Yahoo.

      Not sure if it's being used or referred to by anyone. I spent a good amount of time creating it. It would be good to hear if it has been of any benefit to anyone. Please contact me if anyone would like to contribute any additional names.

      Giving a link to the table:

      Best Regards,

      Georgy S. Thomas, Bangalore
    • samachayan karuvely
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5, 2013
      Hi Georgy,

      This is with reference to your ICON posting. Please find attached the list of Christian names compiled by me for your reference.

      Sam Cherian Karuvely