NE American Diocese - GROW's "Women in the Home & Community" Conference for the Philadelphia Area on January 12, 2012

  • ICON Moderators
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2013
      GROW's "Women in the Home & Community" Conference for the Philadelphia Area on February 2nd, 2013

      GROW Ministries is continuing the 2nd and 3rd part of a 3 part series of Role of Women for the Philadelphia Area. This Saturday, February 2nd, 2013, the final 2 parts of the series: "Role of Women at Home and in the Community" will be held at St. Gregorios Orthodox Church - 4136 Hulmeville Road Bensalem, PA from 9am-1pm (see attached flyer). This series will be led by Matushka Jennifer Mosher.

      Women have many responsibilities at home and they are known to multitask to fulfill all their roles. They have enormous potential to change the world. Many times we wonder is this His plans for us? This Saturday, find out more on Role of Women at Home and in the Community from a biblical and practical standpoint.

      Our speaker Matushka Jennifer Mosher, BA, MAR, MTh, is a graduate from St. Vladimir's Seminary & Yale University and works as a grantwriter for FOCUS North America. She is an independent scholar and editor, researching, presenting & publishing on the place of children in the Orthodox tradition. She and her husband, Fr. Joshua have been serving the Church for many years and are parents to three sons. Matushka Mosher is a familiar face to our ministry as she was one of the speakers last year at the young women's conference. Many of the young ladies loved her and we have asked her to come back.

      We ask that you pray for the planners, the conference in itself, the speaker and all those attending.

      Breakfast and Lunch will be provided at the Conference.