NE American Diocese - Holy Cross Mission Parish, New York City Service on February 9, 2013

  • ICON Moderators
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2013
      Holy Cross Mission Parish, New York City Service on February 9, 2013

      Feast of the Nativity of our Lord Jesus Christ
      Holy Cross Mission Parish, New York City Service on February 9, 2013
      The next Holy Cross service is scheduled for Saturday, February 9th, 2013 at 5:30 PM . This is the last service before the beginning of the Great Lent, (Great Lent begins on Monday). Please join us as a unified body of Christ and commence our spiritual journey this Lenten period.
      If ...
      Continue Reading »
      2012 FOCUS Pre-Marital Enrichment Seminar: 2/2/2013
      Holy Cross Mission Parish, New York City Service: 2/9/2013
      2013 Family and Youth Conference: 7/10/2013 - 7/13/2013
    • ICON Moderators
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2013
        http://www.neamericandiocese.org/news.409/holy-cross-mission-parish-new-york-city-service-on-february-9-2013.aspx