HB Thomas I threatens dissolution of Leadership

  • VINU
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2013
      The Malayalam daily 'Madhyamam' has reported that HB Thomas I is contemplating revelation of many hidden agendas by Leaders of the faction done behind his back and dissolution of leadership of Jacobite faction.

      The report may be read in full through the link:-

      http://www.madhyamam.com/news/209362/130119.

      HG Kuriakose Mar Clemis, who claimed that he had spent 3 crores for the Jacobite faction and requested the funds back for developing his Diocese Idukki, has now been expelled from even primary membership of the Jacobite faction by HH The Patriarch other than terminating his Bishophood.

      It is very unfortunate and utmost ridiculing that these kind of acts are unfolding in the Orthodox Church faction which tarnishes the image of so called shepherds and witnesses of Christ.

      May God Bless our Church.

      Dr.Vinu Thomas,
      Dubai.