Condolences-Mr. P. K. Joy

  • Rev. Fr. Jaise K.George, Delhi
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2012
       We, the vicar and members of the St. stephen's Orthodox Church, Dilshad Garden, deeply condole the demise of Mr.P. K.Joy, father of Mr. Santosh K. Joy, Secretary , Indian Orthodox Diaspora Secretariat, Delhi. We pray that the Almighty God may grant him eternal peaceful rest in the heavenly abode, in the bosom of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. We also pray to God Almighty to console the bereaved family.

      Fr.Jaise K.George
      Vicar, St.Stephen's Orthodox Church
      Dilshad Garden
      Delhi
    • Sanjay R Verghese, N. Delhi
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2012
        WE at the IODS remember Joy Uncle in our prayers and implore to Almighty Triune GOD to minister to the departed soul the great salvation as promised to all who are built in to the Holy Church the eternal body of Jesus Christ. Let’s pray also for the bereaved family who will greatly miss the father here in Earth but will find all the solace and hope in Our Heavenly Father.

        Sanjay R Verghese, N. Delhi