Consecration of Sts. Basilios-Gregorios Orthodox Chucrh, New Jersey

  • Dr. Abraham Philips, New Jersey
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2012
      Parishioners of Sts. Basilios-Gregorios Orthodox Church, New Jersey request the blessings and prayers of the ICON family and all Orthodox Christian believers elsewhere, as we prepare for the consecration of our Church Building at 9 Mercer Ave., North Plainfield NJ, 07060 USA. We invite you to join us in the joyous and sacred service of consecration this Friday and Saturday- Oct. 5-6, 2012.

      We are blessed to have had the leadership and nurturing of our founder Rev. Fr. Dr.Mathew C.Chacko ever since our start 12 years ago. He continues as our Vicar today. We thank God for the dedicated service of our lay leaders over the years, which culminated in the acquisition of the property late last year. This year, after we moved into our newly purchased space, we had the privilege of welcoming our Assistant Vicar Rev. Fr. Vijay Abraham Thomas. With the tireless efforts of the various committee members, God willing, we will be celebrating the Consecration services Part I starting at 5:00 PM on Friday October 5, 2012 and Part 2 starting at 7:00 AM on Saturday October 6, 2012.

      We sincerely hope that you could partake in this wondrous and sacred event and experience a blessed transformation occurring not only within the architectural space, but within our hearts and minds. We also would like you to join us for a public meeting and lunch after the services.

      The Consecration Service will be officiated by His Grace Zachariah Mar Nicholovos, with participation of His Grace Yakob Mar Irenaios, and His Grace Yuhanon Mar Meletius as well as many priests and deacons.

      For more information, please visit our web site www.sbgoc.org or call us at 908-222-2811 or 732-213-4078

      Dr.Abraham Phillips
      Sts. Basilios-Gregorios Orthodox Church, New Jersey