Consecration of St. Gregorios Orthodox Church Jacksonville, Florida

  • Ajumon, Florida
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2012
      We are happy to announce that the Consecration Ceremony of St. Gregorios Orthodox Church, Jacksonville, located at 220 Mill Creek Rd, Jacksonville, FL was performed on September 28th and 29th by our Metropolitan, H.G. Alexios Mar Eusebius along with Priests from the neighboring regions. The event was attended by over 200 people and was indeed a blessed event.

      We thank our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for the beautiful Church that he has gifted to us. We thanks and pray for everyone who prayed for us as well as contributed towards this.

      Photos can be viewed at : https://plus.google.com/photos/102297152153280233172/albums/5794369453197165489?authkey=CPmxu5vCyNSPBw