Obituary -KC Mathew Koodarathil

  • Babu Kurian Puliyeril, Dubai
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5 6:56 AM
      May I express heartfelt condolences to the bereaved family members of Late Mr K.C. Mathew Koodarathil, Father of Prof. E.John Mathew Koodarathil,(former President of Kerala Council of Principals,  Principal of Baselius College, Kottayam, Parumala Mar Gregorios College,Valanjavattom, Secretary of ADRA and Vice President of MGOCSM) and father in law of Mr.Moni Kallemparambil (General Secretary SGOS) who left for his heavenly abode recently.

      May the departed soul rest in peace, through the mercy of God, in the bosom of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

      Babu Kurian Puliyeril
      Dubai
    • Fr. John Thomas
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 9 4:18 AM
        K C Mathew - Koodarathil

        May I express my heartfelt condolence to the family members. Since John Mathew Sir was my class mate, I had seceral occasions to see this achayan. He was cheerful all the time. No one will forget his smile. He trusted fully in God and brought up his children. He was an inspiring source of 4 generations. May his soul rest in peace.

        John Thomas achen, U S A.