Prayer Request for Samuel George (Sami)

  • Alex Alexander, Dallas, TX
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2012
      We are requesting your prayers for Samuel George (Sami) who is currently
      admitted to the Children's Hospital, Dallas due to a long sickness. He
      is an active young challenging youth from St. Gregorios Orthodox Church,
      Dallas, Texas USA. He serves the Church in many positions like Organist,
      Deacon and an excellent Sunday School student. He is 16 years of age and
      his parents are Mr. Mathew George (Sunny) and Suja. Kindly keep him and
      family in your prayers and thoughts.

      For St. Gregorios Orthodox Church

      Alex Alexander

      Secretary-214-289-9192