Scripture Readings For Passion Week 2012

  • NE American Diocese Website
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31 6:58 PM
      To follow the Scripture readings during the Passion Week, please click on the link given below.

      http://www.neamericandiocese.org/news.272/2012-passion-week-scripture-readings.aspx
      ---

      In your presence, with a contrite heart and a perfect conscience, I cry out with a loud voice, beseeching your love, saying: Come my beloved brethren, let us be reconciled to one another and pardon the transgressions and faults that we all have committed against one another that God may be reconciled to us and forgive us our debts and sins as He said: For if you forgive the debts and faults of one another, you will also be forgiven.

      The Service of Pardon or Reconciliation