Kolencherry Medical College

  • John Abraham, Kuwait
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19 7:26 AM
    Attached is a report that appeared today in the Daily Malayalam published from UK. Can anyone confirm if the Kolenchery Medical College Hospital belongs to Malankara Orthodox Church or it is managed by a trust and our church has no role in the hospital? I understood from one of the Sabha Managing Committee members that the Medical College does not appear in any of the schedules of the MOC, meaning that the management is independent and the accounts are not part of MOC accounts. If it is true why do they have �Malankara Orthodox Syrian Church� in their letterhead and our Church is not doing anything to stop this propaganda that the Medical College is owned by our Church. I understood that they got the minority approval based on our Church name but now it seems the Church has no say in its administration.

    John Abraham, Kuwait