Re: St.Baselious Gregorious Orthodox chruch, North Plainfied, New Jersey

  • Dr. K. Varghese Zachariah, Kuwait
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2012
      Congrats on getting the new Church for the New Jersey parish. We are aware of the efforts put by the members of the Church to make it possible to celebrate the Holy Qurbana on 1.1.2012. God will surely reward his children who work for the Lord. We pray to the Almighty to make this Church worthwhile in its path and become a cornerstone of Indian Orthodox Church in the United States of America.

      I also wish a blessed new year to all those who are associated with the Indian Orthodox Forum and pray for continuing the good work.

      Dr. K. Varghese Zachariah, MD, Kuwait