New Year Gift For St.Baselious Gregorious Orthdox Church, North Plainfield, New Jersey

  • Santhosh Thomas, North Plainfied, New Jer
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2011
      We, the members of St. Baselious Gregorios Orthodox Church, New Jersey, are blessed this New Year with a gift. After 11 years, we have a church of our own, in North Plainfield, New Jersey. We will be celebrating our first Holy Qurbana tomorrow, the 1st of Jan 2012, in our new church. We are rejoiced and lucky to have H.G. Zacharias Mar Nicholovas thirumeni to celebrate the first Holy Qurbana in the new church with us. On this auspicious occasion, we are thankful to God for His abundant grace and mercy on us for the past years and we are grateful for the guidance of our dear achen Rev. Dr. Mathew Chacko, for the last eleven years. Kindly keep our church in your prayers.

      Santhosh Thomas,
      St.Baselious Gregorious Orthodox chruch, North Plainfied, New Jersey