Mr. Abraham Varghese, Ayroor, Needs Your Ardent Prayers

  • Dr. Vinu Thomas, Dubai
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 16, 2011
      Mr. Abraham Varghese, Ayroor, (Airport, Dubai) suddenly had a stroke on Wednesday morning and has been diagnosed with a 'haematoma' in his right lobe of the brain with associated oedema. He is admitted and is under very close medical supervision and observation at the Intensive Care Unit of Welcare Hospital, Dubai.

      Mr. Abraham Varghese has been a true champion of Church causes and has been very active and extremely resourceful during his healthy days at Dubai Saint Thomas Cathedral.

      It is our duty to keep him very strongly and ardently in our prayers as we unceasingly pray to God for mercy and healing as well as wisdom from above to doctors who treat him.

      May our good Lord get him back to his feet soon with His healing touch so that he can stand up and praise his God soon.

      Dr. Vinu Thomas, Dubai
    • Isaac Varghese, Singapore
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 17, 2011
        Dear Dr. Vinu Thomas,

        I am really disturbed to hear the sudden sickness of my ex-colleague and one of my best friends during my long stay at Dubai.

        It will be greatly appreciated if you could kindly provide me with Abraham's or his family member's contact numbers or e-mail address to my e-mail <isacvarg@...> and update me with his current condition.

        Our prayers are always there with him for a speedy recovery.

        Kind Regards,
        Isaac Varghese, Singapore
      • Jose Kurian Puliyeril, Kottayam
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 17, 2011
          Dear and Respected Brethren,

          Let us all pray for the speedy recovery and complete cure of Mr. Abraham Varghese (AchenKunju) in Dubai with cent percent hope in our Lord’s promise that He will not fail us nor forsake us. No one can forget the sincere and innocent services, regards and affection of Mr Abraham Varghese towards the Holy Church. May God Almighty grand him complete cure and comfort at the earliest. We, his well-wishers, do offer our humble but constant prayers for God's mercy and compassion.

          With prayers,
          Jose Kurian Puliyeril, Kottayam