REAP 2011-Looking for Sponsors

  • ICON Moderators
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2011
      Dear All:

      Our 2011 REAP recipient list is just published. We identified 119 students this year to receive financial assistance. This program is in its fifth year and with your help, hundreds of students already benefited by this. Thank you!

      For those who are new, this is a financial assistance program for poor students from Idukki area, one of the most backward districts in Kerala. We work with our Idukki diocese and their self help society – Grace Social Service Society – in identifying the students and administering the funds.

      All of the students are from the lowest strata of the society. By supporting them with their education we are extending our Christian compassion and hope.

      You can support them with any amount, in your name or in memory of your loved ones or just anonymous.

      See the complete list and details at http://www.icon.org.in/r11/page1.php Click the name of the students to see their completed application form.

      Please support generously. They need our support.

      In Christian Fellowship,
      ~ICON Moderators
      PS: You can pay safely thru the PayPal link provided. See the web page for different payment options. Thank you.