Re: Request - Brahmawar Diocese Needs Our Support

  • Dr K N Thomas, Kottayam
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2011
      Thank you for the message for fund raising for the Church building. I think it will be helpful, if you provide the postal address and phone no of the vicar, at the website. Also, mention if any Kerala bank branches are there in the vicinity. All the best.

      Dr K N Thomas, Kottayam
      ===================================
      Moderators' Note:

      Thank you for the suggestion. You can contact Fr. Sunil (Kuriakose) Pallichira, the current vicar of St, George, St. George Orthodox Syrian Church, Karugundha at his mobile number 973 115 0920.

      Website: http://www.icon.org.in/ch/page1.php

      In addition to State Bank of Mysore, Narasimha Raja Pura Branch they also have an account in Syndicate Bank, Muthinaoppa Branch, if that helps.

      Account deatails as follows:
      (1)State Bank of Mysore, Narasimha Raja Pura Branch
      Account holder name: Vicar, St. George Orthodox Syrian Church
      Acct No: 54028384336 IFSC Code: SBMY 0040148

      (2)Syndicate Bank, Muthinaoppa Branch
      Account holder name: Vicar, St. George Orthodox Syrian Church
      Acct No: 09132200039432 IFSC Code: SYNB 0000913
    • Fr.Sunil P Thomas, Karnataka
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2011
        Dear ICON Friends,

        We the parishioners are very thankful to you for the efforts to help us in our difficulty. Earlier also we got help when our request was published in ICON, Malankara Orthodox TV, Orthodox Herald and also in Catholicate News. Many of the friends helped us and some of the friends have pledged to offer help. From the beginning of our church construction, we got words of hope, advices and plan for the church, especially through ICON moderators. We are really grateful for this help and support.

        Our Church Address:
        Fr.Sunil P Thomas
        Vicar
        St.George Orthodox Syrian Church, Karugunda
        Shettykoppa Post
        Narasimharajapura Taluk
        Chickmangalur Dist
        Karnataka - 577134