St.Thomas Village-Project of Ankamaly Diocese

  • Chikku Abraham, Ankamaly
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2011
      Dear All,

      At the outset the team headed by H.G.Yuhanon Mar Policarpos from Ankamaly diocese thank the ICON community for supporting the St.Thomas village project of the Diocese. Many of you have already become a part of this project. We are happy that we could contact and reply to the queries of many of the members. We understand that many of you did not get timely information since many mails unfortunately landed in the spam box.

      A few more plots are available and anyone interested in joining hands for the success of this prestigious project of Ankamaly Diocese in which we will have a church near the smart city are welcome to contact Mr.P.V.Saju at 09249891876 or Mr.Chikku Abraham at chikkuabraham@...  for details of availablility of plots and other terms involved.

      Mr.Raju Paul (Abudhabi)  can also be contacted at rajusuja@... for details about the Project.

      Chikku Abraham
      For St.Thomas Orthodox Village project team of Ankamaly Diocese.