Condolences :Very Rev. T.G. Stephen Cor-Episcopa

  • Dr Yohannan Shankarathil, New York
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2011
      Obituary: Very Rev. T.G. Stephen Cor-Episcopa, Thengumtharayil,
      Pathanamthitta.

      With deep sorrow I absorbed the sudden demise of Very Rev. T.G. Stephen
      Cor-Episcopa. We were class mates and very close friends, and the second
      cousin of my wife Elcy Yohannan Sankarathil, we used to meet when ever we
      visited Kerala and exchanged our friendship and relationship. Stephen
      Cor-Episcopa's father Geevarghese Cor-Episcopa (Chalil Cor-Episcopa) was my
      guide and mentor since I was an altar boy at the age of 12 and then a deacon
      at the age of 17. Me and my family extend our heart-felt condolence to the
      bereaved family members and pray for the departed soul.
      " Bhangya daivasutha ninne
      Susrooshichoru vaidikane
      Ninnagamana maha naalil
      Orthu mugha prabhayekaname"

      Very Rev. Dr. Yohannan Sankarathil Cor-Episcopa, New York.
      June 30, 2011.