Archimandrite Justin Popovich

  • The Orthodox Bookstore
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2011
      Christ is Risen and Ascended!

      No one among men ever dared say: "I am the Life." Rightfully indeed did He say
      it, for He conquered death by the resurrection, and showed Himself to be
      eternally alive by ascending into heaven and sitting at the right hand of the
      Father.

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 19, 2011
        Humanism is altogether idolatry of the worst kind because it is the idolization
        of man. It is founded on the principle that man is by nature good and
        self-sufficient it represents the most calamitous lie, which has caused so
        many tragedies in the world of humanistic science, enlightenment, and culture.
        For it has led them to such prideful self-glorification and to the glorification
        of man to such an extent that they have renounced the existence of sin.

        Archimandrite Justin Popovich, Commentary on the Epistles of St. John the
        Theologian
      • The Orthodox Bookstore
        Message 3 of 3 , May 17 3:36 PM
          Christ is Risen! + Indeed He is Risen!

          No one among men ever dared say: "I am the Life." Rightfully indeed did He say it, for He conquered death by the resurrection, and showed Himself to be eternally alive by ascending into heaven and sitting at the right hand of the Father.

          Archimandrite Justin Popovich, The Supreme Value and Infallible Criterion

          The Bible and the Holy Fathers for Orthodox
          http://orthodoxbookstore.ecrater.com/p/2311078/the-bible-and-holy-fathers-for-orthodox
          Be sure to join The Orthodox Bookstore on Facebook and/or Twitter!
          http://www.facebook.com/TheOrthodoxBookstore
          http://pinterest.com/orthodoxbkstr/
          http://twitter.com/orthodoxbkstr