Spiritual Words.

    Message 1 of 2179 , May 3, 2011
      CHRIST IS RISEN! TRULY HE IS RISEN!

      "...he who has received a gift from God, and is ungrateful for it, is already on the way to losing it..."

      St. Peter of Damaskos.

      "I will praise You, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will tell of all Your marvelous works. I will be glad and rejoice in You; I will sing praise to Your name, O Most High." Psalms 9:1-2

      Message 2179 of 2179 , Mar 2 7:42 PM

        "God immediately forgives everything to those who ask forgiveness in a spirit of humility and contrition and who ceaselessly invoke His holy name. As the Psalmist says, 'Confess to the Lord and call upon His holy name' (cf. Ps. 105:1)."

           St. Gregory of Sinai.

        "One thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus."  \

        Philippians 3:13-14