Spiritual Words.

    Message 1 of 2413 , May 3, 2011
      CHRIST IS RISEN! TRULY HE IS RISEN!

      "...he who has received a gift from God, and is ungrateful for it, is already on the way to losing it..."

      St. Peter of Damaskos.

      "I will praise You, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will tell of all Your marvelous works. I will be glad and rejoice in You; I will sing praise to Your name, O Most High." Psalms 9:1-2

      Message 2413 of 2413 , Jul 27

        "Don’t despair when you fall, but get up eagerly and do a metanoia saying, "Forgive me, my dear Christ. I am human and weak." The Lord has not abandoned you. But since you still have a great deal of worldly pride, a great deal of vainglory, our Christ lets you make mistakes and fall, so that you perceive and come to know your weakness every day, so that you become patient with others who make mistakes, and so that you do not judge the brethren when they make mistakes, but rather put up with them."

        The Letters of Elder Joseph the Hesychast.

        "Light is sown for the righteous, And gladness for the upright in heart. Rejoice in the Lord, you righteous, And give thanks at the remembrance of His holy name."  Psalm 97:11-12