Re: Election Stand

  • George C.Thomas, Kuwait
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2011
      A person living in Australia doesnot need the support of Orthodox MLAs,and such a person may not be even aware of the atrocities commited against Orthodox Church in Kerala state, particularly in Ernakulam dist since 1970s Mr.Vinny has completely explained the necessity for Orthodox MLAs.

      Due to the indifferent attitude towards politics by our former Church lederships and Malankara Assocition members our seats in UDF has declined from 18 to 2.

      There are qualified and able politicians in our Church and we should support these people for the benifit our country and our community.

      George C.Thomas, Kuwait