Re: A Great Example By a Bishop

  • Thomas Samuel, Kenya
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2011
      Dear George Abrahamn,AbuDhabi

      Issuing a receipt is showing transparecy/accountability in dealings of Spiritual Fathers! There is nothing wrong in it!if you read varius epistles written By St.Paul you will understand how St.Paul appreciated the donations or kaimuthu for early church!Even H.H.Didimus Bava published the list of donations that he recieved from varius parishes during his visits and tenure as Supreme Head of church!

      You must understand that various Dioceses and its Charities or poor fund projects are not yet run by a central Church trust/board!
      you must also consider the circumstances in which donations or kaimuthu are done/recived or paid!
      Always appreciate the good work!

      Thomas Samuel
      Kenya