ICON Charities 2010 Activities Conclusion

  • ICON Moderators
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1 1:52 PM
      Dear All: As informed earlier, few hours ago H.G. Geevarghese Mar Coorilos of Bombay diocese formally inaugurated the conclusion of the 2010 ICON Charitable activities. In a very simple function organized by Grace Charities, Idukki, thirumeni praised ICON’s activities. Everything went well as planned and all the speakers praised the dedication of all ICON members.

      Due to unforeseen strike (harthaal) in Idukki, some of the students and parents could not attend the function. They will be getting their financial aid on next Tuesday, Feb 8th. Also Hon. MLA couldn’t attend the function because of death in the family. We will post detailed report later.

      See some of the pictures taken during the event http://www.icon.org.in/article/ni/REAP2010Distribution.pdf

      Sunny achen (Fr. K T Jacob) also send a rushed note (Malayalam) see here http://www.icon.org.in/article/ni/letter1.jpg

      Our sincere thanks to all those who made it happen.

      ~ICON Moderators