ICON MATRIMONIAL - ISSUE NO. 174/2011 - Tuesday, 1 February 2011

  • ICON Moderators
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2011

      ICON MATRIMONIAL - ISSUE NO. 173/2011 - Tuesday, 1 February 2011

      + + + + + Inform! Involve! Inspire! + + + + + +

      + + + I C O N! * * *! M A T R I M O N I A L + + + LOOKING FOR

      + + + BRIDE/GROOM FOR INDIAN ORTHODOX CHRISTIANS + + +

      Look for "Matrimonial Particulars" in every ICON Tuesday Digests.

      If anybody would like to avail this free service, please send the

      relevant information about bride/groom to IndianOrthodox@....

      ICON digests reach more than 9,500 families all over the world. Please

      feel free to forward the matrimonial information to any interested parties.

      We will publish this information every Tuesday in 5 to 6 consecutive

      issues. For getting responses the advertiser should mention their e-mail

      address and/or telephone contacts in the body of the message. We Moderators

      do not take or assume any responsibility for the particulars given by

      the advertisers. Concerned parties are encouraged to verify the particulars.

      Further correspondence to be done with the E-Mail address/ Phone No.

      given against each item (pl. note, no space needed after '@'sign in E Mails,

      although ace given here for proper display on your screen in ICON Digests)

      quoting the Ref. No. given on the top of each item. We would highly appreciate,

      if you can give  us your frank opinion about this column (positive or negative)

      including results (if any) to IndianOrthodox @... for our internal evaluation.

       (I) SEEKING BRIDEGROOM:

      ********************

      REF NO: MTM 23186A1

      ********************

      Orthodox  parents  settled in US invite proposal for their daughter

      ( 24 years , 5.3 inch) who has completed  BSc Nursing  from a

      Prestigious University in USA and wish to go  for Masters shortly, She is

      born in Kerala  , speaks Malayalam fluently.We are seeking proposal from

       GOD Fearing  and Professionally qualified Doctors , MPharm, Engineers,

      Boys  from any Christian Denominations Contact us with recent

      photo , call at  215-598-5011. E-Mail- raagam217@ yahoo.com

      ********************

      REF NO: MTM 23185A2

      ********************

      Proposals invited for God fearing, family oriented Orthodox Girl, 30/5”4, fair complexion

      working at a reputable financial firm in New York City.   Seeking alliances from God Fearing,

      Christian Professionals from USA, Canada, H1 Visa.

      Kindly respond with personal information, contact details and a recent photograph

       to: bluebell538@...

      ********************

      REF NO: MTM 23184A2

      ********************

      Proposals invited for Orthodox Christian Girl from traditional Orthodox family of Central

      Travancore, 24/159 , BTech Electronics working as a software Engineer in a leading

      MNC at Mangalore.Educated from Trichur and Bangalore , interested in Music and dance.

      Parents working as Principal of  Aided College of MOC colleges,and Principal of

      Govt Higher Secondary,  seeks alliance from Syrian Christian  professionally qualified boys,

      working abroad or in India. Email lionvvaidyan@.... -Mob 91 9447048040

      ********************

      REF NO: MTM 23183A2

      ********************

      Middle class orthodox  parents  from  Thiruvalla  looking  for  well

      educated employed  orthodox groom for  thier daughter  27  years  working  in

      Abu  Dhabi-  Girl  Bcom  with  Mba

      If interested  pls  contact  mr. Abraham  mobile  0097150-7418592   or  mrs.

      Abraham 00971501392334

      ********************

      REF NO: MTM 23182A2

      ********************

      Syrian Orthodox Christian Parents invite proposal for their daughter (Age-25)

      born and brought up outside Kerala, currently working as software engineer with

      a MNC in Banglore. We are seeking alliance from parents of God fearing professional

      Syrian Christian boys aged 27-30 with good family background.If interested

      please contact ajjojohn@..., or call at Mob: 09884762244 Tele: 02962-250293.

      ********************

      REF NO: MTM 23181A3

      ********************

      Syrian Christian parents invite proposals for their daughter, born and

      brought up in the USA, working as a computer design consultant. She

      is mature, religious and independant. We are seeking alliance from

      parents of God fearing professional Syrian Christian boys aged 29-34

      with good family background.

      If interested please contact  thethomasgirl@...

      ********************

      REF NO: MTM 23180A3

      ********************

      US settled orthodox parents  invite  alliance from orthodox boy age 28-29

      who is  God fearing, well educated, or in medical profession from a reputable

      family, for their daughter who is studing for third year osteopathic

      medicine willing to marry after one yr. Interested parties please

      call  214-392-9241 or E-mail jollat1@...

      ********************

      REF NO: MTM 23179A3

      ********************

      Jacobite Christian parents settled in US (originally from

      Ernakulam) invite proposals for their daughter - Medical

      Doctor(Pediatrician working in a hospital setting), born

      &brought up in USA, 30 years old,God fearing,attractive

      with pleasing personality and very family oriented.  We

      are seeking proposals from God- fearing, professionally

      qualified boys  from  Orthodox/Jacobite/ Catholic

      denominations  born & brought up in USA,Canada or

      outside Kerala.If interested, please respond with brief

      personal & professional info, contact information and

      recent photograph to ttm2002@...

      ********************

      REF NO: MTM 23178A4

      ********************

      SEEKING BRIDEGROOM & BRIDE

      Malankara Orthodox Syrian Christian parents hailing from Central Travancore,

      settled in Singapore, invite suitable proposals for their highly placed son (40)

      and daughter (41). Contact: kksingapore2010@....

      ********************

      REF NO: MTM 23177A5

      ********************

      Proposals invited for a god-fearing, well-brought up Orthodox  Christian girl 34/153,

      slim and fair  who is working as a Software Engineer with a world top chip

      manufacturing company  for the last 8 years. She is a Technical Marketing

      Engineer and at present  is located at Middle East ( UAE). She holds a

      Master's degree in Computer Science & Engineering  from  University of Huston, USA,

      after completing B.Tech from MG University,  Kottayam, Kerala.

      Hails from an economically upper-middle  class  family settled at Kozhikode ( Calicut).

      Parents are retired employees from Middle East UAE. Looking for grooms

      Orthodox /Jacobite/ RC/ Marthoma) who are well educated, well-employed (preferably NRI),

      never married and below 40 years of age.

      Interested parties may contact e-mail :- alex.gchandy@...

      ********************

      REF NO: MTM 23176A7

      ********************

      Orthodox Christian parents from a reputed traditional upper middle class

      family from Kollam District, seeks alliance for their only daughter, studying for final

      semester PG Engineering in Biotechnology, fair, 161cm height, god fearing, seeks

      alliance from parents of professionally qualified and employed boys working in India

      or aboard.

      Please contact with details to alexmathewkul@ yahoo.com or call 09447416323

      ********************

      REF NO: MTM 23175A8

      ********************

      Alliance invited for orthodox girl from Pathanamthitta Dist, 29

      yrs,163 cm,MSc, MBA, employed in UK, fair, slim, God

      fearing.Engineer's,MBA's preferred. Suitable interested parties please

      respond with profile and photo to email id ; kurian789@ gmail.com

      ********************

      REF NO: MTM 23174A9

      ********************

      Orthodox Christian parents from a reputed traditional upper middle class family from

       Kollam District, seeks alliance for their only daughter, studying for final semester

      PG Engineering in Biotechnology, fair, 161cm height, god fearing, seeks alliance

       from parents of professionally qualified and employed boys working in India or aboard.

      ********************

      REF NO: MTM 23173A9

      ********************

       Proposals invited for a god-fearing, well-brought up Orthodox Syrian Christian girl 28/169,

       slim, wheatish and graceful, who is working as a Software Engineer with a top IT MNC

       for the last 4 years. She is a System Analyst at present and is located at Cochin.

       She holds a Master's degree in Computer Applications from Cochin University.

      Hails from a well-to-do family now settled at Cochin (originally from Pathanamthittaa district).

       Parents are retired officers from Central/State govt. service.

      Looking for grooms (Orthodox/Jacobite/Marthoma) who are well educated and well-employed

       in India (preferably South India).

       Interested parties may contact 98095 99123 /  0484-2577248 / pvmathew45@ yahoo.co.in

      ********************

      REF NO: MTM 23172A10

      ********************

      Ex-N.R.I Orthodox christian parents seeks alliance from parents of

      post graduate doctors for their daughter 28 years,165 cms height,fair

      complexion,slim body passed M.B.B.S,D.G.O,M.S(O&G) and presently

      preparing for D.N.B. She is god fearing,ambitious,studious and

      practical .

      Interested please respond with brief personal , professional

      information and recent photograph to E-mail I.D.: ack403@ gmail.com

      ********************

      REF NO: MTM 23171A10

      ********************

      Orthodox Christian parents settled in USA for the last 32 years, are seeking

       proposals for daughter, 29 years old, fair, 5'1", God fearing, clean habit,

       B.S. Biomedical Engineering and M.S. Medical Radiation Pysics.  She is currently working

       as a medical physicist at a hospital in Maryland.  We are seeking proposals

      from parents of god fearing, good looking, clean habit, orthodox man with good profession.

       If interested please email abe.sara@ hotmail.com.

      ********************

      REF NO: MTM 23170A11

      ********************

      Alliance invited for  Orthodox Christian girl (34years, 5'2, fair complexion,divorced)

      working as software engineer (MS,MBA) in a reputed technology firm in Colorado, USA.

      We are seeking alliance from parents of God fearing, professionally qualified boys working

       in US or Canada. If interested please respond with photograph and contact details.

      email : spmatrimony2010@ gmail.com

      ********************

      REF NO: MTM 23169A12

      ********************

      NRI Orthodox Christian parents seeks alliance from parents of

      professionally qualified and God fearing boys for their daughter born

      and brought up in Abu Dhabi [24 yrs/5'1",fair,slim],B.Tech Degree

      [Comp.Sci Engg.] ,currently pursuing her final year MBA[Finance]

      and is employed in one of the reputed firms in Abu Dhabi.She is God

      fearing, active, well mannered, has a pleasing personality & family

      oriented.

      If interested, please respond with brief personal & professional info,

      contact information and recent photograph to :

      Email id: kgsk2010@ gmail.com

      ********************

      REF NO: MTM 23168A12

      ********************

      Orthodox parents working in UAE, settled at Trivandrum invite proposals for

      their daughter (24/5'2"/BDS - dental doctor), from parents of God fearing,

      well qualified, employed boys.

      Kindly respond with details to dmathew85@ yahoo.com

      ********************

      REF NO: MTM 23167A13

      ********************

      Proposals are invited for our daughter 27yrs,161cm,fair, M.Sc.Microbiology& CPC,

      working in a Health care Company(MNC) in Chennai from professionally qualified

      Orthodox boys. We are settled at Mulanthuruthy, Ernakulam Dt. Father is a priest

      working in Kandanad East Diocese. Contact:9496245515, 9496245516; Res:0484 2742424

      ********************

      REF NO: MTM 23166A14

      ********************

      Jacobite Girl 5’-2”, fair , B.Tech in Computer Science & working in Dubai.

      Parents settled in UAE, Seeking suitable proposals from Parents of well settled boys.

      Please Contact : Email: princysj@ gmail.com or 0507459531

      ********************

      REF NO: MTM 23165A14

      ********************

      Malankara Orthodox Girl 5’-2” Doctor (MBBS) practicing in a reputed Hospital and

      living with her parents in Bangalore. Seeking suitable proposals from Parents

      preferably in medical field.

      Please Contacts: Email: varghese@ citizenwatches.co.in

      Tel. 00971506425443 or 00919980671871

      ********************

      REF NO: MTM 23164A14

      ********************

      NRI orthodox parents from central travancore  invite proposals for their

      daughter (24/156/engineer) working in MNC Dubai, from parents of well

      qualified, employed boys.

      georgedanielkutty@ hotmail.com

      00971-554107854

      ********************

      REF NO: MTM 23163A15

      ********************

      Orthodox parents settled in UK invite poroposals for their daughter 28.5'3"

      medium comlexion, UK medical graduate completed her two year training.

      Looking for professionally qualified God fearing boys. If interested

      please contact sosammaabraham82@ yahoo.com

      ********************

      REF NO: MTM 23162A15

      ********************

      Proposals are invited for Orthodox Physician – 27Y/5'3"/110lbs – from

      professionally qualified young men, preferably doctors, Dentists, PhD,

      Finance professional, JD. She is religious, attractive, athletic and

      well organized individual. She is born, raised and educated in the US.

      Orthodox/Jacobite/Catholic boys from US or Canada only please. If

      interested please respond for details lightjohn83@ yahoo.com.

      ********************

      REF NO: MTM 23161A15

      ********************

      Syrian Orthodox Christian parents invite proposals for their daughter

      (25 years, 5’3, fair complexion) working as consultant software engineer

      (B Tech) in a reputed technology firm in California, USA. Girl is hard

      working and goal oriented and actively involved in church. We are seeking

      alliance from parents of God fearing professional boys with good family

      background.  If interested please respond with photograph and contact details.

      Email: tgeorg.51@ gmail.com phone: USA :313-399-0652; India:91-9843189725

      ********************

      REF NO: MTM 23160A16

      ********************

      Orthodox hailing Family is looking out for Groom for their daughter currently

      residing in Kuwait. She is Slim, Simple, religious, 27 years old and has done Msc

      in biotechnology, but has not completed her BSC and MSC.Further information

      will be handed on request after contacting. Parents also working in kuwait.

      Those interested please mail details to mgjoseph123@ rediffmail.com

      ********************

      REF NO: MTM 23159A17

      ********************

      Ex - NRI Marthomite parents invite proposal for their daughter (27 / 170 cms / 53 kgs)

      MTA (Master of Tourism Administration) working as Senior Holiday Consultant, MNC, Chennai.

      She was born and brought up in Dubai and did her graduation in Physics. She has also

      done an IATA course and completed her Masters in Tourism Administration.

      Looking for professionally qualified, god fearing Marthomite / Orthodox / Jacobite boys.

      If interested, please respond with brief personal & professional info.,

      contact info. & recent photograph to varghesekoikal@ yahoo.com or

      contact +91 4734 216540 / +91 9447113473 (Mr. Varghese)

      (II) SEEKING BRIDE:

      ============================

      ********************

      REF NO: MTM 2330B1

      ********************

      Orthodox Christian Parents, Middle Class Family from Chennai invite proposals

      for their son (168 cm , Fair Complexion) working in a Reputed Firm in Chennai.

      Boy is God-Fearing having high Family Values and known for Simplicity.

      We prefer a professionally qualified God-fearing girl.

      Those interested may please do email us at: annammavarghese2010@ yahoo.com

      ********************

      REF NO: MTM 2329B1

      ********************

      Orthodox Christian parents middle class family from Kottayam Dist.

      invite proposals for their son (181 cm , fair complexion) 28 years

      working in a reputed firm in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Boy is actively involved

      in church and spiritual organizations. We prefer a professionally qualified

      God fearing girl.

       Those interested may please contact:

       - +91-4828-211511.(Res), +91-9846783921(Mob) Email: shijuchengottayil@ gmail.com

      ********************

      REF NO: MTM 2328B2

      ********************

      'Mumbai well  settled Orthodox Christian parents invite proposals for their son 30/180,

       fair, God   fearing   with   clean   habits,  B.E .(Electronics) from Mumbai, Masters

       (Computer Science Engg. )from USA and presently working in USA, from  Kerala

       Christian parents of well qualified and God fearing girls, preferably  working/studying

       in USA/Canada. Respond with a detailed profile and full size photographs

      to : tdvom@... /emailproposals@...            or

      contact   on   022-25787051/09833177953 (Mumbai)

      ********************

      REF NO: MTM 2327B4

      ********************

      Malankara Orthodox Syrian Christian parents hailing from Central Travancore,

      settled in Singapore, invite suitable proposals for their highly placed son (40).

      Contact: kksingapore2010@...

      ********************

      REF NO: MTM 2326B6

      ********************

      Proposal Inviting for My Brother, who is working in Abu Dhabi,

      with reputed Contracting Company as a Draftsman (CAD Designer).

      Planning to go Vacation on December 2010 Last Week.

      We are from Kaipattoor Pathanamthitta, Preferred BSC, Nurses with at least 1-2 years exp.

      Father, Mother, 1 Brother(Married with family in Abu Dhabi), 1 Sister(Working in New Delhi).

      Kindly Contact.

      Abu Dhabi-00971 50 3250190

      Kerala- 00914682351862.

      ********************

      REF NO: MTM 2325B7

      ********************

      Marthomite  boy 179cm/28,fair complexion engineering graduate working in an MNC

      in Abu Dhabi,UAE as a DESIGN MANAGER(HEAD OF PRE SALES DEPARTMENT).

      Born and brought up in Kerala& hails from a middle class family in Thiruvalla.

      Invite proposal from Marthoma/Orthodox/CSI/Jacobite family.

      Those interested may please contact: +971507205424

      or please respond with the latest pic to     123sajan@ gmail.com

      ********************

      REF NO: MTM 2324B9

      ********************

      US settled orthodox parents  invite  alliance from orthodox boy age 28-29

       who is  God fearing, well educated, or in medical profession from a reputable family,

      for their daughter who is studing for third year osteopathic medicine willing to marry

       after one yr. interested parties please

       call 214-392-9465, or 214-392-9241 or E-mail j4thom@ gmail.com

      ********************

      REF NO: MTM 2323B10

      ********************

      Orthodox doctor from kottayam distt.seeks alliance for his eldest son,28 years,175 cms,

       fair with clean habits, excellent character, M.Pharmacy, working in a multinational

       pharmaceutics in Mumbai. B.E / B.Tech, B.D.S,    Post graduates preferred.

      (Orthodox,jacobite,marthoma,Syrian C.S.I)parents contact

       e mail. <apsan1@ hotmail.com>

      ********************

      REF NO: MTM 2322B10

      ********************

      Orthodox Christian parents from Alapuzha Dist. invite proposals for their son,

      M.SC, B.Ed (180 cm,   27 years), an Orthodox Deacon, Final Year Seminary Student.

      We prefer a well qualified God fearing girl.

      Those who interested may please contact with full details (phone number and

       recent photograph ) to e-mail:  anuphilipvarghese@ hotmail.com Tel: No. +971 50 5700157 or

      +91 9446191882

      ********************

      REF NO: MTM 2321B10

      ********************

       Uncle residing in Philadelphia, USA, seeks marriage proposal from parents

       of boys who are employed in US, Canada or Gulf Countries and having high

       moral values and conduct, for his niece who is a BSc nursing graduate,

      currently doing her internship in a hospital at Bangalore. She is 25 years old,

      very fair, tall, excellent in character and brought up in a strict Orthodox Christian

       family background. She belongs to an upper middle class family in Central

       Travancore, Kerala. Interested parties may please contact at: thomasra@ email.chop.edu

      ********************

      REF NO: MTM 2320B13

      ********************

      Orthodox Christian parents middle class family from Kottayam Dist.

      invite proposals for their son (176 cm , fair complexion)  29 years

      working in a reputed firm in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Boy is actively involved

      in church and spiritual organizations. We prefer a professionally qualified

      God fearing girl.

       Those interested may please contact:

       - +91-4828-212 731.(Res), +91-9747666473(Mob)

      ********************

      REF NO: MTM 2319B16

      ********************

      Seeking suitable alliance from God- fearing,  professionally

      qualified girls (fair, tall, age 22 - 26)/ pharmacist (Mpharm)

      engineers (ME,MS)) from Jacobite/ Orthodox /Marthoma))

      for a Syrian Orthodox Medical Doctor (28 yrs , tall,  non-smoker,

      non drinker) currently practicing in Canada. The girl must be

      active in the church and should have good academic credentials.

      If interested please respond with full details (phone number/

      photograph ) e-mail:  ttkurian@ ymail.com

      ********************

      REF NO: MTM 2318B17

      ********************

      Orthodox Boy 165 / 26 ,fair complexion working in a MNC in Abu Dhabi UAE as a Mechanical

      Engineer, Born & brought up outside Kerala & hails from a middle class family in Thiruvalla

      invite proposals from Orthodox / Marthoma / Jacobite family, employed in India / UAE.

      Those interested may please contact: +919447956415 or please respond with the latest pic

      to forever_roffy123@ yahoo.co.in

      ********************

      REF NO: MTM 2317B17

      Orthodox Christian parents from Konni ,Pathanamthitta, invite proposalfrom parents of well

      educated employed girls for their son 29 yrs(dateof birth 15 jan 1981) ,MSc chemistery&MSW,

      at present working in MGUniversity Kottayam(PSC appointment).He is 5 feet 11inches,

      wheatish, heavy built, with clean habbits and pleasingpersonality. Father is a Junior

      Commissioned Officer (retd from theIndian Army) now working in Muscat as an Electronics

      Engineer in theMinistery of Deffence.,Mother is a Nurse(retd). Only younger brother is a

      Seminary student in St Thomas Orthodox Theological Seminary Nagpur.

      Contact details,0096899001492 father,Daniel MM, 00919747170905 (home,mother Ammini Daniel.)

      or contact , mmleinad@ hotmail.com