Spiritual Words

    Message 1 of 938 , Dec 5, 2010
      "The purer the heart is, the larger it is, and the more able it is to find room within it for a greater number of beloved ones; whilst the more sinful it is, the more contracted it becomes, and the less number of beloved can it find room for, because it is limited by self-love, and that love is a false one..."

      St. John of Kronstadt.
      "A fool has no delight in understanding, But in expressing his own heart." Proverbs 18:2
      Message 938 of 938 , Jun 15 5:46 PM

        "It is of great significance if there is a person who truly prays in a family. Prayer attracts God’s Grace and all the members of the family feel it, even those whose hearts have grown cold. Pray always."

        Elder Thaddeus of Vitovnica.
        "I have trusted in Your mercy; My heart shall rejoice in Your salvation."  Psalm 13:5