Re: Indian Orthodox Church near Luton, Herts,UK

  • Dr. Sen Kallumpuram, London
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2010
      Dear ICON members,

      There was a recent query in ICON regarding our church near Luton, Herts,UK. The closest one is the St. Thomas' Indian Orthodox Church, Edgware, which is nearly 20 minutes drive from Luton. We have nearly 15 familes living in Luton. Once you are in UK please contact our Vicar- Rev. Fr. George Joy on 0208 422 3882. He will be able to request one of our member who lives locally to contact you and bring you to our church.
      Our website: http://www.stthomasorthodoxlondon.org
      prayers,

      Dr. Sen Kallumpuram
      St. Thomas Indian Orthodox Church, London