SUNDAY SCHOOL WORKBOOKS

  • Thomas Mundukuzhy
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 20, 2001
      This is to request help and support to the publication
      of our Sunday School Workbooks in the American
      Diocese.

      Our Sunday School Central Office has been revising the
      Sunday School Text Books which means the American
      Sunday School has also to revise and redo the existing
      workbooks. As you know, we don't have the man power to
      undertake such a huge project. Volunteers did all the
      works last time when we published the first set of
      workbooks. We have to prepare eventually 13 workbooks
      -kindergarten thru 12 grades.

      Lots of people are commenting about revising and
      publishing our service books, especially our liturgy,
      its music, and so on. Let us start with the
      publication of our Sunday School Workbooks. I hope
      individuals or groups will come forward to meet this
      great challenge.

      Those who are interested may contact:

      Very Rev. Thomas P. Mundukuzhy Cor Episcopa
      Sunday School Director, American Diocese
      Telephone: (315) 451-3278
      or email.

      Thank you very much.

      Mundukuzhy Achen
    • Thomas Mundukuzhy
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 24, 2001
        TO ALL SUNDAY THE SCHOOL STAFF IN THE AMERICAN
        DIOCESE:

        1. The workbook materials for CLASS XII are getting
        ready and will be printed soon; those who want these
        books for the year 2001-2002 shall place the order now
        to print them according to the orders.

        2. Also the information how many books each Sunday
        School may need for the coming year shall facilitate
        to start printing the books. Since we are planning to
        revise the books in the coming years, books will be
        printed only according to the need. So all Sunday
        Schools are requested to send at least a tentative
        order now.

        3. All Sunday Schools are also reminded to send the
        Sunday School Sunday (February 4th) collection without
        any delay.

        Mundukuzhy Achen
        Sunday School Sunday Director
      • Thomas Mundukuzhy
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 10, 2001
          There is a saying in Malayalam:

          "Pananodu Padan Paranjappol Panan Pariyathu":

          Lots of people have lots of ideas, comments, and recommendations; but when a request is made to come forward to take the challenge of doing the SUNDAY
          SCHOOL WORKBOOKS, how many of you have responded?

          People have to show their interest by doing, not just talking or expressing.

          Mundukuzhy Achen