Obituary: Rev. Fr. P. C. Varghese Pattammady

  • Jose Thomas, Washington DC
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2010
      We are deeply saddened to hear the sad passing away of our very dear friend Rev. Fr. P. C. Varghese Pattammady on April 1st in Cochin. Achen was a vibrant presence in the spiritual and social life of Washington DC area since his arrival here in the sixties. Achen and Kochamma (Mrs. Rosamma Varghese) have decided to take early retirement to return to India and devote their time and a good part of their earnings for Janey Foundation, Inc. a registered non-profit corporation aimed at helping children with special needs.

      Achen and Kochamma were so helpful to any new comers to this area.

      Our humble prayers, thoughts and heart go to Kochamma and members of Achen's family.

      Jose Thomas
      St. Gregorios Church, Washington DC