Re: News Report: Priest in Trouble

  • K S Mathew, Kuwait
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9 3:39 PM
      Please read Mathew 7 : 1~7.Please note that the 50 days of Holy Lent is considered as the 50 steps to The Mount of GOLGOTHA.We all have climbed almost 25 steps by now,why do we have to slide back to the first Step once again by Judging Others.

      GOD is the ultimate judge we are mere human beings and no rights to criticize or comment on others.

      I believe in one of the story where the Pharisees were stoning a way ward lady, JESUS stopped them and asked among the crowd even if one was there who had not sinned to come forward and stone that poor lady.

      Dear Brothers & Sisters in CHRIST be careful with your words when you criticize anyone on EARTH.

      Thanks & Best Regards!
      K S Mathew - Kuwait