Re: The Unorthodox Orthodoxman - Blog

  • Ronnie Daniel, Toronto, Canada
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4, 2010
      - In IndianOrthodox@yahoogroups.com, John Jacob, Kuwait <IndianOrthodox@...> wrote:
      > I do know that my views expressed in this forum quite often than not, may have ruffling feathers in many quarters. However, many-a-times I keep getting the feeling that some things are better to be told plainly than to be kept in the dark. It is still never done with an intent to hurt anybody, but only with an intent to promote togetherness & love IN CHRIST.

      Dear John Jacob,

      If you are convinced what you are doing is right, JUST DO IT. There are two kinds of people in this world. One is Doers and the other is Lookers. You choose to be a Doer. There will be people angry with you, jealous of you, people suspect you , all kinds of things.
      Because they judge you based on what you. They judge you because you do something. They would love you to be one as them. So, when you say something sensible they are jealous.
      Good people who make use of what you write appreciate you. If you read the Bible you know that there are not many around

      So, keep doing what doing and live as a Doer not as a Looker..
      And of course, you make mistakes when you are a Doer..
      That is OK..
      How many times we fell before we learned to walk ??
      There will be people there to criticize every one ..
      That is part of life..
      At the end of the day what you need to look is whether you are justified in your sool..

      Rgds
      Ronnie Daniel, Toronto, Canada
    • John Jacob, Kuwait
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 4, 2010
        Dear Ronnie Daniel,

        An apology need not be a sign of weakness, but can also be signs of love and affection! Even a secular doctor while giving an injection to heal a patient at times says, "Sorry, this is going to hurt you a bit. Ok?" Maybe that is how I am...:-) I do not wish to say anything more than this in my defence.

        Anyway, thanks very much for your kind words of support! After all, it is in encouraging and helping each other out to fight back the real enemy - Satan - that ALL OF US WIN IN CHRIST!

        Yours in Christ!

        John Jacob, Kuwait