The Way - Bimonthly Devotional

  • Jerin Juby, Philadelphia
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2010
      Glory to God
      The Way of the Cross Ministries is glad to introduce Bi-monthly
      devotionals 'The Way'. The devotional will be published on a bi-monthly basis on the Ministry Website. Please check the link below to access the devotional. Read, meditate, forward and distribute!

      Topics: Jan 31st - Awaiting the LordJan 17th - The Way to God
      http://www.wotcm.org/?page_id=112

      Download Links
      http://www.wotcm.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/Jan31.pdf
      http://www.wotcm.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/Jan17.pdf
      Website: http://www.wotcm.org/
      Podcast: http://www.wotcm.org/?page_id=8

      Contact Us: theway.wotcm@...

      About Us:
      Way of the Cross Ministries Inc., by the grace of God, was formed to
      preach the gospel of Christ, through the teaching and preaching of
      scripture within the Holy Orthodox Faith. The primary goal of our
      ministry is to bring the light of Christ and His redemptive act on the
      cross to those who seek the truth through bible study, worship, music,
      prayer groups and conferences.

      Presently our meetings take place at 113 Alburger Avenue, Philadelphia, PA, 19116, on a bi-monthly basis.

      This is a united ministry in which our meetings are geared toward all
      age groups, the young and the mature. Hence, the message is relevant to all who attend.

      Jerin Juby, Way of the Cross Ministries