OCYM Annual Conference May 20-22

  • HG Yuhanon Mar Policarpos Metropolitan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2010
      To all my beloved and well wishers of the OCYM,

      It gives me immense pleasure to write to you all again. The next International meet of the OCYM is scheduled to take place from 20th to 22nd of May 2010 at Aluva( International Camp Site, YMCA Aluva).
      The theme selected for the conference is �The Dialectical of Peace.�

      I request you all to pray and work for the well conduct of the conference. I wish you all the success.

      May the spirit of Lord guide and enable you to give your best.
      God Bless You All!!!

      Yours in Christ,
      Policarpos Metropolitan

      Read in Malayalam