Re: Parumala Perunnal 2009 has concluded

  • Abraham Joseph, Dubai
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 2009
      Dear All,
      First of all, thanks to almighty for the successful conclusion of the 107th Parumala Perunal without any major incidents.

      I take it as a privilege to congratulate the team Gregorian TV, especially Rev. M. D. John Ramban and Ashish for the 'live telecast' of the whole event, giving us a chance and the feeling of nearly taking part in the Perunal physically. Also Mr. Joice Thottackad for the streaming through malankaraorthodox.tv.

      Once again congratulating the whole team who worked for making this year's perunal a big success.

      Regards,

      Abraham Joseph
      Dubai
    • Ashish Punnose, The Netherlands