Re: SRM University in Chennai

  • Rev. Fr.Thomas Ninan, New Delhi
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2009
      Dear Koshy
      Please ask your son to come to our Church in Tambaram, Mar Gregorios OSC where I am sure he will find some students and laity from that University. Here are details of the church :-
      Mar Gregorios O.S.C, Bharath Mata Street, Tambaram (West); Vicar : Rev. Fr. M.P. Jacob, 044 22391199
      Also giving contacts of my father who is a prominent member of that church, Mr. K.T. Ninan, 044 22276435.
      Do feel free to get in touch.
      Regards
      Fr.Thomas Ninan, New Delhi
      --- In IndianOrthodox@yahoogroups.com, Koshy Oommen, Bahrain <indianorthodox@...> wrote:

      > Dear All,
      >
      > My son is joining SRM University in Chennai (Kattankulathur campus) for B.Tech in Mechanical Engg.
      > If you know anyone studying/working there, please give me contact informations.
      >
      > Thank you.
      >
      > Koshy Oommen
      > Bahrain

    • Koshy Oommen
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 6, 2009
        Thank you Achen for the information. We will do accordingly.

        Regards
        Koshy Oommen