Details for Parish Directory

  • Binu Joshwa, New Panvel, Mumbai
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2009
      St. Gregorios OS Parish, Panvel, Mumbai diocese is publishing parish Directory and the work is in full swing.  We would like to incorporate some general information, as the part may kindly forward the following information especially outside Kerala Diocese.

      1.  Any Hostel (Males / Females) / Transits Accommodation by any Parish / diocese.
      2. Any type of accommodations / stay homes running by NGOs / IGOs etc.  YMCA, YWCA etc....
      2. Any other useful information which may help members in emergency during their visit to respective places especially Metros.

      Binu Joshwa, New Panvel (W), Convener-Directory Committee.