Re: A Timely Word Of Caution

  • Reji M Philip, Al Ain, U.A.E
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2009
      Dear Mr. V.L.Eapen,

      This menace is there for a long time, in different names and forms. But our church stood the test of all of them, even at the time of persecution. Of course we lost the weaker ones, who are not strong in their faith and allegience to the church. We can expect more of the likes of CRF, since we are living in the last days.

      St. Mathew 23:14 -15 says:

      "Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the kingdom of heaven in men's faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to.Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when he becomes one, you make him twice as much a son of hell as you are.

      Surely God will protect our Church.

      With prayers,
      Reji M Philip
      St.Dionysius Orthodox Church, Al Ain, U.A.E.