Can the entire Holy Qurbana be explained?

  • George Vergese, Chennai
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2009
      Dear Faithful in Christ,

      Several of our Priests have explained the Holy Qurbana in its entirety over a few Sundays in some of our Churches. Owing to some reason/s, one tends to miss attending service on some of the Sundays at the particular Church where the Orthodox Holy Qurbana is being explained.

      Would it be possible for one or more of our Achens who are in the ICON Group to explain, with all references and importance of some of the moments and other parts of the Service, the entire Holy Qurbana through postings on ICON over a period of time?

      These postings would become permanent reference material and hard copies of which could be printed and kept for reference by the families of Members of this group.

      If such postings have already been done, could a reference to those postings be please given by the Moderators.

      Thank you. Warm regards

      George Vergese, Chennai
      Moderators' Note: If some one can help, we can easily store the files or links in our site.