Letter to Prime Minister and Finance Minister of India

  • HG Mar Philoxenos, New Delhi
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2009
      Dearly Beloved,

      Attached are the copies of the letters I have sent to the Prime Minister and Home Minister. Letters are self explanatory. It is heard that Andhra Pradesh Government had formed a committee called Jerusalem committee.

      (Click the link to read the letters)

      http://www.icon.org.in/article/mp/LetterManmohanSingh.pdf
      http://www.icon.org.in/article/mp/LetterPranabMukerjee.pdf

      With Prayers,

      Mar Philoxenos
    • Prof. Joseph K Alexander, Kottayam
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2009
        H G Job Mar Philoxenos Thirumeni,
        This is with reference to your letters to the Government.

        Thank you for writing to Prime Minister and Pranab Mukherje for Jerusalem Pilgrimage. I drafted a similar letter some months ago for Mar Theophilos to be given to Minister Fernandez. Nothing came out. Andhra Pradesh is subsidizing Jerusalem pilgrimage of Christians.
        I feel that every Syrian Christian must get an opportunity to visit the Holy Land.
        Please follow up your letters with whatever lobbying that Your Grace can do.

        I read your mail in ICON about Kaimuthu. It was the best reply. Short and to the point.
        Congratulations.
        Yours in Christ.

        Prof. Joseph K Alexander
        Kanianthra, PRA- B.20, Palayam
        Thiruvananthapuram. Pin 695034 Ph. 0471-2321955
        Director, Collegiate Education, Kerala (Retd)
        Chairman, Indian Institute of Public Administration,
        Kerala Regional Branch
        Member, Board of Governors, IIPA. New Delhi