Re: Laity and laying of hands

  • Dr K N Thomas, Kottayam
    Message 1 of 7 , May 30 6:26 AM
      I am glad Ms Kumarie Alexander has raised these questions, if she was wrong
      to do the sign of the cross on her children's
      forehead before she put them to sleep each night; etc.

      I think a large section of Orthodox parents do that. My daughter was always
      eager to get her mom to do that especially before her exams and at times
      when she was worried over some thing.

      Let me request that we must not pronounce such acts of prayer and devotion,
      as unorthodox or unchristian. As believers each one of us has the privilege
      to invoke God's blessings in such small visible expressions of Faith.

      --
      Dr K N Thomas, Kottayam