Memorial Service for Pampady Thirumeni & Mundukuzhy Achen

  • Anil K. Thomas
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2009
      Dear Friends:

      On the Fortieth Day of Lent, March 30, 2007, our father, Very Reverend Thomas P. Mundukuzhy Cor Episcopa, departed from this world. Monday marks the second anniversary of his departure.

      On Palm Sunday, April 5, 2009, St. Paul's Indian Orthodox Congregation of Albany, NY will commemorate the 44th anniversary of the departure of H.G. Kuriakose Mar Gregorios (Pampady Thirumeni) and the 2nd year of the departure of Mundukuzhy Achen. Rev. Fr. M. Mathew Vaidyan will celebrate for Rev. Jobson Kottupurath, Vicar.

      Thus will begin the first full celebration of the Holy Week in Albany:
      - Palm Sunday/Memorial Service (4/5)
      - Holy Qurbana - 9am
      - Holy Confession - 6pm
      - Passion Monday (4/6) - Evening Prayer
      - Passion Tuesday (4/7) - Evening Prayer
      - Passover (4/8)
      - Passion Thursday (4/9) - Evening Prayer
      - Good Friday (4/10)
      - Gospel Saturday (tba)
      - Holy Easter (4/11)

      All are invited to attend.

      Please note: the funeral can be seen here -
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gG1CnnUR7FM&feature=PlayList&p=DFF6269330D68C78&index=0&playnext=1

      Sincerely,

      Anil K. Thomas
      for the Family of Mundukuzhy Achen and
      for the St. Paul's Indian Orthodox Congregation of Albany, NY
    • Anil K Thomas, Albany, NY
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 8, 2010
        Dear Friends:

        Please see the information posted below:

        http://indianorthodoxchurch.org/2010/02/25/memorial-service-for-pampady-thirumeni-mundukuzhy-achen/

        Thank you,

        Anil K Thomas, Albany, NY