Re: Bishops' Transfer

  • Ruhan Jacob, Chennai
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3 5:02 PM
      Dear all,
      Thanks for all those who have participated in the discussion on my mail `suggestions for Bishops' though the discussion was only on transfer of Bishops. Many thanks to Ms. Susan Eapen for elaborating the points raised by me wonderfully well. The first response from Mr. Thomas of CA was very shocking. He mistook the transfer suggestion. As Mr. Thomas Ninan mentioned there were inappropriate comments in his mail. We have to approach the administrative matters with an open heart and shall be ready for any change for the glory of God and Church. We have witnessed some Bishop transfers in the last synod and managing committe,it is a welcome change in the church. Let us all pray for the Church and its leaders.

      Regards,
      Ruhan Jacob, presently at Chennai