Spiritual Words

    Message 1 of 748 , Feb 26 8:33 PM
      "Those who can train the ignorant and inspire them with a love for instruction and discipline should be called molders of men. So too should those who reform the dissolute, remodeling their life to one of virtue, conforming to God's will. For gentleness and self-control are a blessing and a sure hope for the souls of men."

      St. Antony the Great.
      "But I have trusted in Your mercy; My heart shall rejoice in Your salvation. I will sing to the Lord, Because He has dealt bountifully with me." Psalms 13:5-6
      Message 748 of 748 , Feb 11 5:56 PM

        "Before the war begins, seek out your ally; before you fall ill, seek out your physician; and before grievous things come upon you, pray, and in the time of your tribulations you will find Him, and He will listen to you."

          - St. Isaac of Syria.

        "No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it."  1 Corinthians 10:13