Spiritual Words

    Message 1 of 634 , Feb 26 8:33 PM
      "Those who can train the ignorant and inspire them with a love for instruction and discipline should be called molders of men. So too should those who reform the dissolute, remodeling their life to one of virtue, conforming to God's will. For gentleness and self-control are a blessing and a sure hope for the souls of men."

      St. Antony the Great.
      "But I have trusted in Your mercy; My heart shall rejoice in Your salvation. I will sing to the Lord, Because He has dealt bountifully with me." Psalms 13:5-6
      Message 634 of 634 , Feb 25 7:15 PM

        "In Christ we possess everything. Let every soul approach Him, be it sick with sins of the flesh, infixed by the nails of worldly desires, admittedly still imperfect, progressing by intense meditation, or already perfect in its many virtues. Everyone is in the Lord's power, and Christ is all things to us. If you desire to heal your wounds, He is your doctor; if you are on fire with fever, He is your fountain; if you are burdened with iniquity, He is your justification; if you need help, He is your strength; if you fear death, He is your life; if you desire heaven, He is your way; if you are fleeing from darkness, He is your light; if you are seeking food, He is your nourishment: Taste and see that the Lord is good. Happy is the man who takes refuge in Him."

           St. Ambrose of Milan.

        "the Lord sits as King forever. The Lord will give strength to His people; The Lord will bless His people with peace."  Psalm 29:10-11