Re: Holy Qurbana on TV

  • Dr.T.John Zachariah, Calicut
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 3, 2009
      Dear Abraham,

      I feel we should not prevent people taking Holy
      Communion after mass also. Take the example of our
      Calicut Church. There is no Church for our people
      within a periphery of 20 kilo meteres. I support all
      priests who are liberal to the believers. To offer
      paradise to the thief he did not hesitate for a moment
      and did not ask for his baptism certificate.
      But on the other side believers also should rise to
      the occasion to come early to church like our
      protestant friends who are very punctual in attending
      their prayers.
      Wish you all good luck in the name of our Lord Jesus
      Christ. Be proud to be a christian and also be proud
      to be an Orthodox Christian.

      Dr.T.John Zachariah
      Principal Scientist-Biochemistry
      Indian Institute of Spices Research
      MarikunnuP.O, Calicut-673012, Kerala, India