Spiritual Words.

    Message 1 of 2296 , Jan 5, 2009
      "Since our nature is feeble, when you come to be like a beggar because of life's distresses, if at some time you are exhausted and you wish to be encouraged, you have the one hundred and first psalm. And since it is appropriate for us to give thanks to God through and in all circumstances, when you wish to commend Him, for this you must urge your own soul forward, and say Psalms 102 and 103."

      St. Athanasius the Great.
      "And this commandment we have from Him: that he who loves God must love his brother also." 1 John 4:21
      Message 2296 of 2296 , Feb 8 7:14 PM

        "One who is united to God by faith and recognizes Him by action is indeed enabled to see Him by contemplation. He sees things of which I am not able to write. His mind sees visions and is wholly illuminated and becomes like Light, yet he is unable to conceive of them or describe them. His mind is itself Light and sees all things as Light, and the Light has Life and imparts Light to him who sees it. He sees himself wholly united to the Light, and as he sees he concentrates on the vision and is as he was. He perceives the Light in his soul and is in ecstasy."

           St. Symeon the New Theologian.

        "I spread out my hands to you; my soul thirsts for you like a parched land."  Psalm 143:6