100 years of MGOCSM, still going strong ..

  • George Easaw, Bangalore
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2009
      I clearly remember to this day the first MGOCSM Annual conference I attended
      representing the Technical Auxilliary from College of Engineering,
      Trivandrum.. It was at St. Thomas School in Trivandrum. 75 th or 76 th.
      Later on I had the opportunity to attend another one at Rajagiri HS
      Kalamasery and at Orthodox Student Centre, Kottayam.

      What clearly I am able to remember is these were the conferences and public
      meetings where I got the opportunity to talk before huge audiences. It
      helped me to improve my self worth, self confidence and removed the stage
      fright I used to have to speak. I was able to interact with students from
      other educational institutions, made some life long friends and
      associations. Also my knowledge about the church and its fathers improved a
      lot. A respect developed.

      I made it a point that having benefitted so much, I will attend the
      centenary of MGOCSM which was held at Parumala Church premises from Dec 26
      to 31.

      http://george-easaw.blogspot.com/2008/12/100-years-and-still-going-strong-mgocsm.html

      I will not live to see another centenary !! Thankful to God for giving me
      this opportunity..

      George Easaw, Bangalore.