Re: Why God Allows Suffering

  • braju.sagar@..
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2002
      Glory to God

      Dear IOIF Brothers

      This refers the very detailed and eleborate letter of Mr. Sabu Abraham
      regarding Why God allows suffering. Thank you very much for the same.
      It is very much interesting.

      If we read see in the Bible and also other books, we can see that sufferings
      are only Gods intervention with man to purify him in one way to other or to
      get him surrenderd with his humility and test his blind faith.

      All mos all leaders in Bible suffered a lot from Jesus, Moses, Abraham,
      Jacob,Job, Yonah, Peter, Paul, St.Thomas and all other disciples of Jesus in
      old and new testaments but later all entered in to the Glory. There are many
      many in the Bible. Almost all our Thirumenis are suffered a lot for Christ.
      There are thousands of other known and unknown believers/ fathers of the
      churches who created and nourished our faith in the Lord..

      In modern age also thousands Priests/ evangelists like Mother Teressa /
      Abraham Licoln/ the Australian Missionary in Orissa/ Many respected Nuns
      and all walks of people died for the cause of Christ Many are still dying /
      staying in Jails / poverty/ and captivities for the cause of Christ. Of course
      they will sit in the lap of Abraham and other Fathers. From other Religions
      Lord Budha, Lord Mahavira, our Mahatma Gandhi / suffered a lot for love,
      truth and for God.

      God not allows suffering, we must consider the suffering as BLESSINGS
      from our MOST BELOVED FATHER, who cares, loves us ever & ever.
      In Short CHRISTIAN LIFE IS A SUFFERING, but THAT IS THE
      GREATEST BLESSINGS ALSO. LIFE FOR CHRIST AND LIVE FOR
      OTHERS......

      Pray for all ever & ever

      With love

      Raju Baby Thaluvachira