Seek Peace through Prayers

  • Biju, St.John's OC Anary
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2008
      Dear brethren,

      The Holy church is the great bride of The LORD. All our actions and
      reactions needs to be based on his teachings. Show of strength by
      conducting a rally or by raising provoking slogan will make us no
      different from them. This is not a political party. Christ's way is
      they way of love and tolerance. We can achieve everlasting peace in
      church through prayers. Let us believe in it and start praying. No evil
      force can destroy this Church. If we correct our life to our Lord's
      way. We take refuge in the intercession of all saints like Parumala
      Thirumeni, Pampady Thirumeni etc. We say believe in strength of prayer
      but on many occasions doesn't support that saying. Let LORD bless us
      all.
      With love & Prayers
      Biju
      St.John's OC Anary

      Moderators' Note:
      Please remember to include your full name and place of residence with all messages.