Re: Orthodox Christian Medical Fellowship

  • Sajy Thannikottu, Kathmandu
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2008
      Indeed a great work!

      I suggest OCMF team to study various Alumni
      associations of IIMs in India about their working & networking style.
      It will be better if some classes can be organized from members of
      such associations.

      I wish if I could also be part of like-minded people through similar
      activities. Hope these initiatives will be there for other areas as well.

      Hats off to HG Yuhanon Mar Meletius & HG Job Mar Philoxenos.

      Sajy Thannikkottu, Kathmandu