Re: Mr.Thomas Varghese (Bonney)

  • Very Rev. Dr. P. S. Samuel Cor-Episcopa
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2008
      To the bereaving family of Bonney and especially to our dear Gregory Chemmachen and all friends of Bonney, We are sending our heart felt Condolences on behalf of the Samuel Family and the St. Gregorios Church at Cherry Lane. May the merciful Lord comfort you all and accept and comfort the soul of our dear friend Bonney.

      Samuel Achen NY.