Mr T V Varghese - Condolences

  • Arun Thomas,Dubai
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3 8:56 AM
      Dear all,
      The demise of Mr. T V Varghese is a big loss for our church
      in Bangalore. He was a very honest & active member of our church. My
      Bangalore life starts with Varghese uncle. When I reached Bangalore for the
      first time in my life, with my family, Varghese uncle took us to his home.
      We spend a week there before we get a family quarters. It was in the early
      90's. Even still I remember each moment of that time, as of yesterday. The
      hospitality shown by Varghese uncle & family is unforgettable. Later,
      whenever we go to Bangalore, we used to meet uncle there. As John
      Thomas achen told, Uncle was above all politics in church & was very much
      sincere to church and church activities. There are many incidents to prove
      that. Anyway, I express my condolences to Rajamma aunty and other family
      members.

      With Prayers,

      Arun Thomas,

      Dubai.
    • Sam Thomas, Abu Dhabi
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4 5:13 AM
        Dear Respected Members
        The demise of Mr T.V. Varghese Uncle is a loss for our church and for the MGOCSM especially.
        From 1982 onwards i had the chance to associate with him for conducting conferences and other activities of MGOCSM. The 86th annual conference conducted at Trivandrum was the best example.without having any fund we the members of Trivandrum City unit agreed to host the conference.One among the active members to raise the fund and to organise the conference was Mr MT Varghese Uncle.Day and night he was with us to organise every thing, leaving his small children and rajamma aunty.Even we had been together to buy the raw materials for food and accomodation to Nagercoil, because we get  quality material on cheaper rate.When I was the student vice President of MGOCSM along with the then president Late Lamented Theophilus Thirumeni and Rev Cherian Achen(now Theophilus Thirumeni) varghese uncle was there to guide me to work with John Thomas achen for the activities of MGOCSM. The leadership quality of Varghese Uncle cannot be described in mere words. The
        approach towards the students/delegates attending the confernces by Varghese uncle is also commendable.Likewise many things.

        My heart felt condolences to Rajamma aunty and Children.
        May his soul rest in peace.

        Sam Thomas
        Abudhabi